Wednesday, September 29, 2010

10 More Favorite Things

I've decided, if anything else, I'm going to write at least 5 things that Logan has done everyday that make me laugh, because that is what I want to remember when I'm old. :)

1. Logan calls his puzzles "Peezles". He makes his foam Toy Story puzzles (from the DollarTree) into "choo choo tracks" and rolls his trains up and down them.

2. He learned how to shake hands today at daycare. When I got home from work, he gave me a hug and then stuck his hand out like he was a business contact.

3. Everytime he hears a jingle or a song on TV, he starts dancing like a wild man.

4. He sends his remote controlled trains under chairs and laughs hysterically when they come out the other side.

5. He loves to throw trash away and "hepew" (Help you), it's pretty cute.

6. He acts like he is starving all the time and then doesn't eat. He says "I'm hungwey" at least 20 times an hour.

7. Every night, Logan asks to sleep in "Mommy bed". Gah, how can I resist that cute little voice? Stinker.

8. He takes all his movies out of the shelf and examines them one by one and puts them on a different shelf.

9. He counts so cute. He can count pretty regularly to 10, but sometimes will make it to 13 or so. But he says it like this: "bun, two, (three is mysteriously absent), bour, bive, six, seben, eight, nine, ten, yay!, eleben, telve, tirteen"

10. He tells himself "Goobob" (that's good job in Logan-speak) whenever he does something he deems appropriately good.

He's such a stinking cute kid. I wish I could bottle a little part of him up and have it forever. Seeing everything through the eyes of an exploring child is really truly amazing. Everything is always new and exciting, even the most mundane things like throwing something in the trash. I could not have asked for a better kid.

You make Mama happy little sunshine. :)

No comments: