Friday, October 23, 2009

Sweet Little Boy

Logan has turned into such a sweet little boy. Yesterday, we were at my dad's house and he had already left. We still had about 15 minutes until we needed to go pick up Nick from work, but I went ahead and got Logan's coat and shoes on. Everyday, when we leave my dad's, I hold Logan's hand now and he walks to the car because he's a big boy. So yesterday we picked up all his toys, and I was sitting there watching the TV for a minute. All of the sudden, Logan walks over to me, sticks his hand in the air, and looks at me like "come ON mom, it's time to go get Dad!". I grabbed his hand, turned off the TV, and we left, even though it was still too early. He was holding it so tightly, and my heart just felt overwhelmed with joy. I cannot love this little boy any more than I do already. There is no way! Moments like these make me grin from ear to ear.

He's been doing a lot of hand holding lately. When we're sitting on the couch (mostly me, not so much Daddy), he'll walk up, lean with his back to the couch and just hold my hand. It is the sweetest thing.

He's in a Mommy phase I think. I had to take him to the grocery store the other night because he wouldn't let me put him down. He scream and cry every time I put him on the floor. Last night, I had to hold him while I made dinner. It may make things difficult in the short term, but I love that he loves his Mommy.

Love you Log!

No comments: