Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tired Little Boy

Last night, Logan was such a tired little boy. We brought him home and he was playing and very active as usual, (he's turned into QUITE the toddler). He started falling down a lot and getting whiny, his new tell tale signs that he's sleepy, around 5:30 as I was cooking dinner. So he and Daddy were snuggling on the couch. When dinner was ready, I made a comfy bed on the chaise lounge with our big fleece blankey and Logan curled right up in it with a pillow. He slept from 5:30-8! He was so sweet. I got a really cute picture that I'll upload soon. At 8, I tried to catch him but he went feet first and slid off the couch.. oops! He only cried for a second though.. phew.

I changed his diaper, and got him some milkies. I put his little skelly pajamas on him (those things are the cutest!) and then we went upstairs for a book. Daddy was gone, so it was nice just to cuddle with him. I read him "Where the Wild Things Are" while we cuddled. :)

Then it was time for a tooth brushin'! He's so funny! I did notice that we finally have one whole molar, yay! Only 3 more to go for now.

After that, we walked to his room, and I put him in his crib. I had his Mickey Mouse stuffed animal do the "Hot Dog Dance" which he finds hilarious. Then Mickey got tired, so Mommy kissed Mickey, and Logan kissed Mickey, and he got tucked in on the changing table. Then it was Logan's turn. :)

I tucked him in, left the room, and didn't hear a single peep until 4 am!!!! That is AMAZING! He hasn't been sleeping well lately and was still waking up at least 3 times a night, so for him to not cry at ALL all night is simply wonderful!

I love my little man.

No comments: